"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, March 20, 2009

1st Post....eeeeesh!

Well, alright then! I actually meant to start this blog after Lake & I's one year wedding anniversary, but I haven't really had too much time to do it, so it's a couple weeks past when I wanted, but whatev! I'm trying to watch less TV, so that's kind of where the idea of "blogging" came from. Of course, I still have my shows that I must watch (American Idol, America's Next Top Model, The Bachelor, Dancing With the Stars, Big Love, & Grey's Anatomy), but other than those, I'm trying to cut back. There's really no reason to just have the TV on as background noise, or at least that's my thinking.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what I'm wanting this blog to be, but I guess just like a chronical of the Ellis' life & whatnot. We're pretty boring, but we take fun trips, so that's semi-interesting, I guess!

As far as for the present, let's seeee.....

well tonight we're having a "date" night & going to have dinner at Roaring Fork & then we're going to see 'I Love You Man', I'll let ya know how it is. Lake loves Paul Rudd, as I'm sure we all do! Anyway, it looks funny, I just hope it's not stupid humor & is semi-smart humor. We'll see.......Tomorrow night I'm waaaaaaay pumped for! We're going to see Elton John & Billy Joel at the AT&T Center! I've been waiting since August to see Elton John. Lake had actually gotten us tickets to see him at Caesar's Palace in Vegas on Aug. 2nd, but it was the last night he was going to be playing there & he decided to cancel that date, I wasn't happy. I especially wasn't happy b/c the way Lake found out was by randomly checking his online credit card statement & seeing a refund for the concert. So yeah, we still went to Vegas & had a great time, we actually saw KA at MGM Grand, which was amazing! Long story short, I've been waiting a while to see Sir Elton! :) That's pretty much our weekend. I'm just glad that week is over. The first week back from Spring Break is always rough for me, especially when I know that other people are still on SB, haha. Guess I'm pretty much done for now.

One more thing.....Happy 3rd Birthday to our neice Lauren! :)


Lauren at the San Antonio Zoo in November

No comments:

Post a Comment