Happy 4th of July! :)
I can't believe that June is already over, summer is just flying on by.
What I want to accomplish for my last 6ish weeks of summer break:
-re-decorate/just decorate our master bedroom/bathroom
-plan a fantastically fun & successful fashion swap party with my valley friends
-plan a fantastically fun 29th birthday party for myself ;)
-clean out all the closets & get my Goodwill Quota for JL done!
-run between 20 - 30 miles a week
eeeeeek, that's a lot, but it'll be fun! :) can't wait!
Picture Re-cap from the last half of June:
during the 2nd to last week of June I was in Dallas for a conference for school. This was our DART train stop
Natasa & I enjoying dinner at Iron Cactus in Dallas
Maryn & Avery enjoying lunch in Boerne at Bumdoodler's, best sandwiches ever!
some of my best friends after a fun day in Boerne :)




No comments:
Post a Comment