Day #10 - Spa Water
I've been on a "Spa Water" kick since I attended the AVID conference last month in Dallas. It's super easy & I've actually gotten more ideas from a pin that my friend Alison pinned a couple of weeks ago that had "recipes"
In the end it's all very simple, you chop whatever fruit you like & place it in the bottom of a pitcher, I personally like to muddle mine up a bit, then add a layer of ice & finally the water. Let it sit for a few minutes, then enjoy! The longer you let it sit, the more flavorful it gets, I do however suggest you tossing out the water after a day, even if you aren't done. If I use citrus of any kind I lightly squeeze the fruit before dropping it in.
So far I've tried:
Strawberry-Raspberry; Raspberry-Lime; Lime; Apple; Cucumber-Lime; I haven't been brave enough to add mint or basil, but I've seen recipes with it!!
Today's concoction is Strawberry & Cucumber, very interesting flavoring, love it! Thanks for the idea Mitra!! :)
I've been on a "Spa Water" kick since I attended the AVID conference last month in Dallas. It's super easy & I've actually gotten more ideas from a pin that my friend Alison pinned a couple of weeks ago that had "recipes"
In the end it's all very simple, you chop whatever fruit you like & place it in the bottom of a pitcher, I personally like to muddle mine up a bit, then add a layer of ice & finally the water. Let it sit for a few minutes, then enjoy! The longer you let it sit, the more flavorful it gets, I do however suggest you tossing out the water after a day, even if you aren't done. If I use citrus of any kind I lightly squeeze the fruit before dropping it in.
So far I've tried:
Strawberry-Raspberry; Raspberry-Lime; Lime; Apple; Cucumber-Lime; I haven't been brave enough to add mint or basil, but I've seen recipes with it!!
Today's concoction is Strawberry & Cucumber, very interesting flavoring, love it! Thanks for the idea Mitra!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment