So I did it, I complete my resolution for 2012!
I look back at it now & I'm like, that wasn't that hard, but then again, it was challenging & it did push me & it pushed my friends & I'm glad that I did it. If anything, it kept me in shape for the entire year, forced me to wake up early on specific Saturdays or Sundays and to top it off, I got to run alongside family & friends throughout the entire year, it's kinda cool actually!
So, CONGRATULATIONS to my friends who crossed the finish line with me! (Anne, Mike, Kristen, Ariana & Mireya). I'm super proud of you all & I couldn't have done it without you!
I'm doing it again this year, but not really like a resolution, I figure you can't have the same resolution two years in a row. I haven't actually made a resolution this year. I jokingly said that I'd "tweet" more....which actually I have been doing, but that's not a resolution, it's just kinda silly actually. BUT if you are interested I do think Twitter would be more fun with more followers so my name is: @ericavellis you can follow me & my ramblings there.....
So what to resolve for, up until last year I never really made any resolutions, just thought they were pointless, why do you have to wait till January 1st to resolve to make yourself better or lose weight or whatever...just start today, if you really want to change.....so I'm stuck! I have been making more of a conscience effort to not be so busy & be home more. Maybe a resolution to cook at home more often, or maybe to bake?? I got a pretty pretty baking cookbook for Christmas from my bestie, so maybe I'll take that on. I hate baking though.....it's too precise. I love cooking because you can change stuff up & if you go too heavy or light on something it doesn't totally ruin the recipe as it so often happens in baking. But I'll give that a shot...that's not really a resolution though & that'll just make me fat!
Anyone out there have a suggestion for me???? HELP! :)
I look back at it now & I'm like, that wasn't that hard, but then again, it was challenging & it did push me & it pushed my friends & I'm glad that I did it. If anything, it kept me in shape for the entire year, forced me to wake up early on specific Saturdays or Sundays and to top it off, I got to run alongside family & friends throughout the entire year, it's kinda cool actually!
So, CONGRATULATIONS to my friends who crossed the finish line with me! (Anne, Mike, Kristen, Ariana & Mireya). I'm super proud of you all & I couldn't have done it without you!
I'm doing it again this year, but not really like a resolution, I figure you can't have the same resolution two years in a row. I haven't actually made a resolution this year. I jokingly said that I'd "tweet" more....which actually I have been doing, but that's not a resolution, it's just kinda silly actually. BUT if you are interested I do think Twitter would be more fun with more followers so my name is: @ericavellis you can follow me & my ramblings there.....
So what to resolve for, up until last year I never really made any resolutions, just thought they were pointless, why do you have to wait till January 1st to resolve to make yourself better or lose weight or whatever...just start today, if you really want to change.....so I'm stuck! I have been making more of a conscience effort to not be so busy & be home more. Maybe a resolution to cook at home more often, or maybe to bake?? I got a pretty pretty baking cookbook for Christmas from my bestie, so maybe I'll take that on. I hate baking though.....it's too precise. I love cooking because you can change stuff up & if you go too heavy or light on something it doesn't totally ruin the recipe as it so often happens in baking. But I'll give that a shot...that's not really a resolution though & that'll just make me fat!
Anyone out there have a suggestion for me???? HELP! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment