![]() |
| Hey One Month! |
*I enjoy longish naps in my swing
*I'm getting much better at lifting my head
*I actually don't mind "tummy time"
*People are starting to say that I look like my dad, I think I have my mom's eyes though
*I have crazy hair
*My favorite toy is my elephant named "Azul".....my mom says he's the color blue, I don't know what that means or why his name is Azul but he makes noise & he's fun
*Milk is my fave, I'm not super picky with the temperature of it
*I brought in the new year with a midnight snack & then promptly went to bed
*I've outgrown most of my newborn clothes & I'm wearing Size 1 diapers
*I've started to smile on purpose & enjoy looking at the world around me
*It's been lots of fun meeting my mom & dad's friends (Miss Jackie, Miss Michelle, Tia Mireya, Uncle Matt, Tia Lo, & Miss Mel), I'm looking forward to meeting many more!
*Spent Christmas Eve with my Nana & Papo & went to church for the very first time at Stonebriar Community Church
*Sometimes when I'm in my swing & sleeping I startle myself & look like I'm talking with my hands
*I'm the Aggies good luck charm since they are undefeated since I've been born...WHOOP!
*My favorite book is "Snuggle Puppy"....it's my fave because that's what my dad calls me
*I'm hoping to start sleeping longer stretches at night....I've already figured out how to eat one less meal at night

No comments:
Post a Comment