"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

So I just realized that I always post on Tuesdays.....hmmmm, don't know why, I guess that's when I find that I have extra time?? Who knows....

Anyway, our Easter weekend was pretty uneventful for the most part. Since I had Friday off Lake & I went to celebrate with dinner at Bin555, which has now become one of my favorite restaurants in all of San Antonio! I just really really really like it! I'm contemplating having my b-day dinner there in July, we'll see though. The menu can be kind of confusing, so I'm not sure if it would work really well with a large group, but it's "Spanish Tapas" & that's the whole point, to eat in a big group & share, so, well, we'll see, I have a few months.

So yeah, I had Friday off, so I didn't do a darn thing! I cleaned up around the house a bit, did laundry & ran, Friday night Lake & I went out to dinner & that was all, pretty uneventful, but it was so nice to just relax!

Saturday Lake & his did work on the backyard, so I just kind of layed around all day, again....very lazy! I finished my laundry & then once Lake was done we went to Central Market to get stuff for dinner. We ended up just having an amazing appetizer tray (brie, white cheddar, blue cheese, manchego, chorizo, olives, hummus, & toasted sourdough bread), ahhhh, it was wonderful! We watched K-Pax b/c Lake had never seen it before & we were just talking about it, he liked it, but thought it was a little depressing. Anyway, that was pretty much our Saturday.

Easter Sundy we woke up, went to church, & then had lunch at Pappasito's with Lake's parents. When we got home I really wanted to go out & do something, but we ended up taking a nap! haha. Sunday night we went to Sushi Zushi for dinner & then went to the movies to see Observe & Report, terrible terrible terrible movie! Not funny, not anything, just BAD! so whatever....

I also had yesterday off, so I was on a mission to find a totally awesome 80's outfit for a themed b-day party that Lake & I are going to on Saturday. After a morning of nothing, I finally found lots & lots of stuff at Forever 21, who knew the 80's were back. I'm sorry, but the whole colored skinny jean thing is UGLY! I did purchase a pair of lavendar ones for the party, but they are from Forever 21, so they were cheap! Anyway, after I got back from the mall I went grocery shopping, then made dinner, went for a jog, & finally did some stuff for work.
Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment