"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Get Over It!

so it's official, America voted & America decided that their "American Idol" would be Kris Allen! I'm going to keep my blog today short & sweet, for those people who believe that America "got it wrong" or "Adam was robbed" you obviously didn't vote & support your contestant, so get over it! It's hard to compare the 2 performers, they are just too different, but just because of that, doesn't mean anyone should berate Kris or his victory, he earned it! Be a gracious loser & again....Get Over It! I just read an article on yahoo that interviewed Adam backstage, post results, he was gracious, happy, & excited for Kris & for his own future, I gotta say...that's a class act. Good for him!

Take a look...if ya have the time:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20090521/en_top_eo/125143

Goodbye American Idol, until next year.....geez, now what do I watch on Tuesday & Wednesday nights. hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment