Well, it's a new year. It's so hard to believe that we're in a new decade & that 10 years ago I was a senior in high school & now I'm a teacher in high school....weird! We've been back in school now for almost a month & the next major break will be for Spring Break, so that's kinda tough, but oh well!
Another HUGE piece of news is that Lake is leaving tomorrow for Chennai, India. He'll be there for 3 months, so he'll be back on April 29th. We won't go for 3 months straight without seeing each other though, I'm going to India for my Spring Break, I leave on Friday, March 12th, so we'll be apart for 42 days. I'm really sad about it, but I'm looking at the positive & I'm planning on staying really busy at the house & having lots of time with my besties!
I also really want to take advantage of this time to get some serious exercise time in, I just ran this afternoon for the 1st time in a couple of weeks & it was tough, it baffles me that I can run 13.1 miles just 3 weeks ago & today I struggled with 2 miles....awesome!! bleh! Oh well, I'm planning on staying on top of the running now & hopefully starting yoga again. :o)
I'm hoping it will also help me stay focused on something other than Lake being gone, that's the hope at least. I'm going to miss him so much, but we'll get through it! I've had incredible support from my friends & family & I'm so grateful for that, I think I have the best friends ever! :o)
Lake & I before we left for Orlando so I could run in the Walt Disneyworld 1/2 Marathon
me with my completely *awesome* bib number!!!!
Camp, Janine, Shaunda, & me at Janine's Twilight b-day party last weekend
"in character" :o)
Victoria, Jane, Bella, & Jessica
me & Lake at Janine's party
"Jessica & Mike"





No comments:
Post a Comment