alright, so the break is halfway over today, booooo! Lake & I got back from the valley yesterday afternoon. We left on Tuesday & just hung out with my parents & my brother, sister in law & our niece, Maryn. Wednesday I went & had lunch with some of my friends, then that night we took my parents to eat at Kumori (sushi), I've missed that place so much! really good sushi! Thursday (Christmas Eve) we were just getting the house ready for everyone to come over that night for dinner & karaoke at my parent's house. We had lots of fun, my dad's family is HUGE! There was about 60 people at the house that night, so it was full of family, so it was great! Christmas Day we got up & went to church, then breakfast & then I think everyone took a nap after that. The day was pretty laid back & we all just hung out & watched movies. Friday night Lake & I went over to Amy's house & had lots of fun & laughs. :) We woke up early Saturday morning & headed out. Last night we went over to Lake's parents house & had our "Christmas" dinner with his parents & his grandparents.
Here are some pictures from our week:
me & Lily :)
me & Lake at Kumori for sushi dinner, yumm!
Maryn Lenore--4 months old :)
my family on Christmas Eve 2009
my hubby & I on Christmas Eve
Clara, me & Maryn on Christmas Eve
my big brother & I on Christmas Eve
my cousin Lizzy & I on Christmas Eve
my grandfather with his great-grandkids & their parents (my grandfathers' grandkids)
Rey, Evan, Demitri, Maryn, Olaya, Christian, Granpa, Anaya, Audra, Auliya, Anthony
all of the girl cousins on the Villarreal side
Back Row:
Nikki, DeeDee, Audra, Amy, Josalynn, Lizzy, Olaya, Denise
Front Row:
me, Granpa, Jessica, Clara










No comments:
Post a Comment