"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Time

I can't believe it's already Dec. 12th, it's crazy how fast this school year is flying by! I feel like I was just starting getting my new classroom ready & now I'm talking to my students about their semester exams!

I'm really looking forward to the break, I have another full week of school coming up, but then we're done on Friday, thank goodness! On the 20th I'm having dinner with my old cheer girls, then on the 21st I'm doing Christmas/Wine Night with my girlfriends, I'm very excited about that! :) We leave for the valley on the 22nd & we FINALLY get to see my brother, sister in law, & MARYN!!! (our goddaughter), we can't wait. We haven't seen her since she was 2 1/2 weeks old! She's 3 1/2 months now! She's getting so big, we've skyped with her a couple of times, she's changing so much, every time we see her in pics & skype. I'm also really excited about Maryn & Lily's playdate that is coming up on the 23rd, they've never met, but I'm pretty sure they're are going to be long distance BFFs ;) The 24th we have Christmas Eve at my parents house, I love Christmas at my parents, it's always so fun! The 25th should be pretty low key & we come back to SA on the 26th & I think we're doing Christmas stuff with my in laws that day too, when we get back. So yeah, I have a busy couple of weeks ahead, but hopefully this week will go by really fast & the fun get started.

Anyway, kind of to update, I'm going to post pictures & hopefully everyone will get the idea of what Lake & I have been up to recently.
Lake & I in the Valley for my 10 year HS Reunion

Cristina, me & Amy before going to the Memorial HS Homecoming game--Sept. 09

Dawm, me & Wendy at Sushi Zushi after a JL recruiting meeting, they're both joining, very excited to have time in the league!! :)


Miss Caroline & me on Halloween, she's a lady bug & I'm Christmas Minnie!
Lake & I at the Kelly Clarkson concert in Cedar Park! :)

me, Laura, Shaunda, & Camp at Shaunda's 30th "80's" birthday party! Great Times!!

at the SA Rock n Roll Half Marathon Expo, I was very excited!!!

FINALLY finishing the race.....13.1 miles later, it was so hard, but I'm doing another one again in 4 weeks!!!

at HEB getting our grocery shop on. We then went to see Twilight & the midnight showing of New Moon...it was a fabulous evening!
me & Stacy at The Chicken after the A&M/Baylor Game

Joe, Lake, & Anthony, the 1st dudes on the scene :)
Christy, Dawn, & Misty at our "Thanksgiving with Friends" meal, the Sunday before Thanksgiving

Janine, Shaunda, Camp, & I....the hostesses!!! :)

Our 2009 Christmas Card Picture :)

My Family at the SA Botanical Gardens the day after Thanksgiving, so much fun hanging with my sister in law, brother in law, & niece for 4 days! YAY!!

Kelcey, Curt, me & Lake at Acenar for Kelcey's 29th birthday :)
Laura, me, Rachel, Camp, Shaunda, & Katherine at Acenar before The Nutcracker. Merry Christmas y'all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment