so my break has officially started! :) this week at school was pretty much a blur, it went by much faster than I'd thought it would, but that's always a nice thing.
Over the weekend Lake & I didn't do too much. Friday night we were at the Heberts to celebrate Kathleen's 29th b-day. Yesterday I ran 8 1/2 miles & Lake ran a bunch or errands around town. My run was awful but I did it & I can only hope that my next one will be better. I have less than 3 weeks until I run the Walt Disneyworld half marathon on Jan. 9th. I'm excited, but nervous all at the same time. Today we went to church, then we met my parents, my aunt & uncle, my aunt, Leah, Demitri & Maryn for lunch for my uncle's 50th birthday. I was so glad to see Maryn, the last time we saw her she was only 2 weeks, now she's 3 1/2 months! she's a different little person, so adorable!! here are pics from today
Baby Maryn & I--December 2009
mmmmmm.....orange!
taking pics with Maryn
with our gorgeous god daughter :)
not only did I get to see Maryn, I also got to see super sweetheart Keller! :) It was a great Sunday!!





No comments:
Post a Comment