"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Great Fashion Challenge...

so Lake's gone & I'm really sad & it's been really hard, so I'm not going to focus my blog on that. All I'll say is that we're both missing each other & we both can't wait till I go visit on March 12th, I'll see him in 32 days! :o) He's doing well & enjoying his adventure & I'm so happy that he's having a good time.

Here's a link to some of his pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Lake.Ellis.III

So, I left work early today b/c I was feeling awful, migraine, coupled with stomach ache, along with an itchy throat left me exhausted & just not feeling well, at all!!! I left after my 3rd period class was over, so around 11:40, I stopped at Target to get a heating pad & then got a sandwich at Cosi & came home to rest. I tried to nap, but it wasn't really happening, so I decided to go through my closet & get rid of old stuff that I don't wear anymore & donate to Goodwill. While I was going through my stuff, I kept hearing Lake in the back of my head saying you always go shopping, you have so much stuff! I was looking at my closet & there's lots of stuff that I love & I know why I bought it, but I just don't wear it too often....so...here's my plan.......

I'm going to go through my closet, one top at a time & make an outfit out of it, if I can't make an outfit "work" then I'm giving the top to Goodwill for someone else to fall in love with! :o) I figure, it's a win win, someone gets a new top for an awesome price & I have more room in my closet......for more stuff! haha j/k, well, sorta ;o)

Well, I'm off to build my first outfit for work tomorrow. I figure I'll also boost my creativity, which is also fun! So that's what I'm doing while Lake is gone......along with working out, watching my shows, keeping the house clean, cooking, & hanging out with the girls! :o)

Little Rock & Maryn time this weekend!

Happy Valentine's Week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Before you go donating to Goodwill, you should let your friends come "shop" the stuff you don't want anymore. You have some SERIOUSLY CUTE clothes!

    Glad to hear Lake is enjoying his adventure. Hopefully the next month goes by quickly.

    ReplyDelete