Pages
"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
The Long Wait is OVER!
So tonight, I will be going with a group of my friends to see 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse'....ahhhh, I can't wait, I got sucked into this whole thing last summer when I decided to watch the first 'Twilight' & then started reading the 4 books, which of course, are so much better than the movies!!! I just hope that my sore throat starts feeling better by tonight, I woke up with one & I'm not feeling too chipper right now. I hope a day of closet cleaning out (sleeved tops) will make me feel better! ;o)
Labels:
1/2 Marathon,
Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, that was a FUN night! And I think going to the Alamo Drafthouse was the best decision we ever made (this pregnant lady LOVED all the food choices!).
ReplyDeleteI just saw Eclipse again last night and enjoyed it even more than the first time. Which only means one thing - I must go see it a third time!