"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, June 24, 2010

what to wear, what to wear???

so for my 28th birthday, we're hosting a "90's" themed party. costumes are strongly encouraged of course! I'm at a fork in the road right now....which way to go, which way? I have 2 complete outfits picked out & a jacket picked out to make a complete outfit. I'm going for the whole Alicia Silverstone ala Cher Horowitz in Clueless circa 1995 :)

here are the choices:
who doesn't love a good 'ol jumper?? maybe with brown knee high socks?
this is the incomplete outfit choice, what should the lower half of my body wear?
this one is very librarian, I think. LOVE the shoes! :) maybe w/ cream colored knee high socks?

what to wear, what to wear??????

1 comment:

  1. I say go with the plaid jumper - too cute! (And very "Clueless"!).

    I just hope Marshall and I can make it to your shindig!

    ReplyDelete