Yes, I've been sucked in, I can't help it, the Royal Family has always fascinated me, for the same reason I think the Kennedy's have fascinated me....America doesn't have royalty, but at one point I suppose you could say that the Kennedy Family was close to that! The pageantry, the poise, the properness....just so different from everyday life....
So, my school friends & I are having a "Royal Wedding Viewing Party" on Friday night. I'm going to find my "fascinator" today after school. If you don't know what a fascinator is, it's a smaller hat that may be worn instead of a hat to occasions where hats are traditionally worn—such as weddings—or as an evening accessory. As far as my attire goes I'll be wearing a black & white polka dot wrap dress with either red or black heels. Ah, I can't wait, what girl doesn't want an excuse to dress up?!?!?! :)
This weekend is also setting up to be a fun one! Lake & I will be attending a Crawfish Boil on Saturday. I haven't been to one of those since college, so I'm pumped! And Sunday I'm hosting my first ever Fashion Swap Party....hooooooray! Hopefully everything goes smoothly, it's Asian themed (don't ask me why b/c I have no clue!, just wanted to go with that theme) & I made cute little signs for each category of items brought in as well as tickets that each gal will get for each item that she brings in. I cannot wait!
Pics to come of all the fun stuff that's happening this weekend! AND....the month of May starts on Sunday....wow-wee, how'd that happen?!?!?!
So, my school friends & I are having a "Royal Wedding Viewing Party" on Friday night. I'm going to find my "fascinator" today after school. If you don't know what a fascinator is, it's a smaller hat that may be worn instead of a hat to occasions where hats are traditionally worn—such as weddings—or as an evening accessory. As far as my attire goes I'll be wearing a black & white polka dot wrap dress with either red or black heels. Ah, I can't wait, what girl doesn't want an excuse to dress up?!?!?! :)
This weekend is also setting up to be a fun one! Lake & I will be attending a Crawfish Boil on Saturday. I haven't been to one of those since college, so I'm pumped! And Sunday I'm hosting my first ever Fashion Swap Party....hooooooray! Hopefully everything goes smoothly, it's Asian themed (don't ask me why b/c I have no clue!, just wanted to go with that theme) & I made cute little signs for each category of items brought in as well as tickets that each gal will get for each item that she brings in. I cannot wait!
Pics to come of all the fun stuff that's happening this weekend! AND....the month of May starts on Sunday....wow-wee, how'd that happen?!?!?!
me & my Katie enjoying dinner before viewing the Royal Wedding :)

No comments:
Post a Comment