"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, May 3, 2013

Is it really May? ALREADY?!

It's hard to believe that we're already into the month of May.  2013 is just flying right past us & so is the school year.  So far it's been a good year, the usual stuff here & there.  We haven't done anything too outrageous or crazy....just yet....

Fiesta 2013 has come & gone & it was another fun one.  This year, we did "Fiesta Light" only attending Alamo Heights Night, NIOSA, & I made my way to Taste of the Northside with my friend Lorena.  Lake was out of town at a car race with his dad....in which they placed 4th place.

In 2013 we've watched golf, babysat Maryn & Hayden, I got all dressed up for the JLSA's Fete du Cuvee at the beginning of March & got to visit my bestie, her hubby & my adoptive pup Biggie in Fort Worth very recently!

Am I still running you ask?  Why, yes, yes I am.  Trying to run as much as possible actually.  We'll be participating in Beach to Bay in just 2 short weeks!  I'm super pumped!  Our team name is:  The Coastbusters....yes, as in a play on the "Ghostbusters"  The team consists of Team Ellis, Team Gideon & Team Barbour, I'm anchoring our team, which I'm super excited about!  My leg is just under 5 miles, so I'm also a little nervous, but I think I should be able to handle it!

So what's ahead....WELL.....school ends in just 5 shorts weeks, the day after school gets out I'll be flying to Orlando with my parents, my baby cousin Clara & Maryn & Hayden to DISNEYWORLD!  It's been almost 3 years since our last visit so I'm itching for this trip!  CANNOT WAIT!  I'm currently planning our "character dining" & trip itinerary.  :)  I fly back on that next Thursday & then leave for Vegas the very next day!  Lake & I will be hanging with Team Walkup & hopefully some other friends....get on it y'all!  ;)

But yeah...that's kinda it, I'm sure I'll throw in a Valley trip over the summer as well as a trip up way north...to FTW, it works out perfectly...I have besties in the Valley & a bestie in FTW & I'm right in the middle!  Life it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment