"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#100JulyMiles

Well, I figure if I put in writing (typing) then I have to do it....

So I made the decision last week, for no real reason, other than to just see if I can do it & because I have time...I'm going to run/walk 100 miles during the month of July.

Mathematically, I have to run just over a 5K everyday for the 31 days, I don't plan on running every single day, I'll need to run more than 3 miles on some days because obviously I need days off, so I'm looking at 3, 4, & even 5 mile runs at times, but it's nothing incredibly insane & nothing I haven't done before.

I just figure, if I can train for a full marathon for 6 months, I can run 100 miles in one month.  I'm sure I'll be Facebooking, FourSquaring, & Tweeting about it all.  I'm hoping to also blog about it at least once a week & keep the update of how my mileage is coming along during the month.

If you want to run with me, let me know!  I plan on running in my neighborhood, Leon Creek Greenway, Hardberger Park, Eisenhower Park, & maybe even on the river.  Just email me or text me if you want to run with!  :)

Wish me luck.....#100JulyMiles

Oh & just an update...I'm still running a race a month.  June race:  10K on Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Erica! The Arc is doing a virtual run to help raise money for our programs. You could run all those miles for a good cause if you want to!

    ReplyDelete