"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, July 16, 2009

BLOG....where have you been?!?!?

WOW, haha, I guess I have more time to blog during the school year, than I do during my summer break! I can't believe that summer is half way over, it's gone by sooooo fast!! Lake & I have been pretty busy doing fun things. Although I am excited, I still would rather have summer go on....forever! haha. Well, let's see...summer....um.....I think the best way to recap would just be to post pictures & comment from there.....

--*June*--


Here Lake & I are at Shakespeare in the Park at the SA Botanical Gardens. They were performing "As You Like It" I had absolutely no idea what was going on, but it was fun to get together with friends & enjoy "community" events. This was also the evening before my last day of school, so I was very excited!


Here's some of my friends at Stonewerks for dinner & drinks to celebrate the start of summer! About half of us here are teachers. It was a fun night!

My handsome husband before leaving for downtown to see Wicked at The Majestic

here we are

WICKED!! I adored the show. It was amazing & the songs were great & I just loved every moment of it! We had a wonderful time & I would love to see it on Broadway....one day....


During the month of June one of my best friend's Monica (we had a shower for her last month) had her baby!! :) Here I am during a Valley visit with Baby Lily. Isn't she just a little doll?!?!

Lake & I hanging out at Chango's Havana Club for Wendy, Mark & Kelly's birthday extravaganza! It was a good time, but we had to leave early because of our early morning run the next day. On that subject, running has been going pretty good. Still trying to run on Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday, & Saturdays. The week runs we do on our own & Saturdays we do with our running group that meets in Stone Oak, it's fun & I forgot how competitive of a person I am, haha. Good times.


Kathleen, me & Whitney at the St. Anthony Hotel right before Cardo & Ashley's wedding in downtown San Antonio. It was a great time!

Lake, Toby, Whitney, & John at the reception. It was probably one of the best receptions that we'd even been too! LC Rocks was the band that was playing & they were totally awesome! We had such a fun time & it was great for Lake to catch up with all of his old buddies! :)
me & Kathleen at the reception. haha, they had her sister Liz watch Caroline for the evening & they were able to stay downtown for the night, which was nice for them.


Cole, Sunni, me, Lake, Toby, Whitney, & John in front of the Alamo. This was the next day after the reception, we all had lunch together before eveyone left town.

--*July*--

me & Lake downtown, just hanging out last week. We actually were at Hotel Contessa for a salsa dance class, it wasn't exactly what we thought it'd be, but it was fun & it's always fun to go downtown! :)

The Llano River for Valerie & Brian's "baby shower" It was more just floating the river, but we had a great time & floating is always really fun!
me & Lake in Vegas for a quick vacation. We were hanging out at the Flamingo Hotel, we were in the pool area, it was interesting.
me & Lake at Olives at Bellagio, it was the best food ever! It was also the best view ever, we could see the fountains at Bellagio from our table, it was beautiful!
us at downtown Las Vegas, haha, I love going downtown, it's so shady!
at Wynn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment