Well, it's the 1st day of a new year, Hello 2011! It's nice to meet you, I look forward to getting to know you over the next 365 days! :) As 2011 kicks off, I thought I'd take the time today to recap 2010 in pictures, by each month of course. So here goes:
January
me & Lake at the 2010 Alamo Bowl: Texas Tech vs. Michigan State
me, Catalina, Dawn, Wendy, Lauren & Bethany enjoying a Girls' Sushi Night Out....hope there are more of these in 2011!!!
my totally AWESOME Walt Disneyworld Half Marathon Bib Number!! One of the *best* & most accomplished weekends I've ever had. Not only did I complete my 2nd half marathon in a time 15 minutes faster than my first, I did it in ridiculously cold, rainy, sleety, icy weather. It was a fabulous experience & magical! ;)
Lake & I at Disney's Animal Kingdom our 1st day of the 1/2 Marathon Trip
Camp, Shaunda, Janine & I at Janine's Twilight Themed Birthday Party to celebrate her 24th birthday. In character: Camp=Victoria; Shaunda=Jane; Janine=Bella; me=Jessica Stanley
Rachel, Shaunda, Camp, me, Misty, Dawn, & Catalina enjoying dinner at Stonewerks after seeing 'When in Rome'.....this was also my first Sunday with Lake away for work in India
February
me, Rachel & Janine at our Sushi Making Class at Central Market
my little Valentine, Mare-Bear! Valentine's Day Weekend I went to Little Rock to visit my brother, sis-in-law & our god daughter. I babysat Maryn so that her parents could have a nice Valentine's Dinner out, it was fun evening with her! :)
me, Shaunda, Rachel, Camp, Janine & Michelle at Brasserie Pavil enjoying our Girls' Night Out Valentine's Dinner. With Lake out of the country for Valentine's Day, my friends & I got together for our own Valentine's Dinner. We had a great time & Michelle was introduced to the little circle of friends I have in SA.
me, Amy, Rachel & Cristina at the SA Rodeo for Jake Owen
me & Baby Lily hanging out at BellyView
Amy, me & Cristina at the Willie Nelson concert in the Valley
Mon, me & Cristina trying to stay warm downtown McAllen
March
Amy, me & Kelli at the Lady Antebellum/Tim McGraw Concert in Hidalgo. I attended lots of concerts during the Winter of 2010 as you can tell :)
Shaunda, Rachel, Michelle, me, Camp & Laura at our Oscar Night Party at The Bradley's. Our Night was complete with themed food for each of the Best Picture nominees, our own awards & a red carpet!
Laura, Rachel, Shaunda & I at Wildfish. My last dinner in the US before my trip around the world during Spring Break!
me & Lake at the Chennai Super Kings Cricket Match in Chennai, India. The game was so confusing & even included a dog running through the middle of the game, HILARIOUS!
me in my gorgeous authentic India Saree ready for Lake & I's dinner out at Fisherman's Wharf on The Bay of Bengal
me & Lake at The Traders Hotel Sky Bar in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Amazing night, amazing city, great 2nd year anniversary
The Petronas Towers in KL at sunset. Our view from Sky Bar
Lake & I exploring Singapore our 1st day in the city. We are on the Boat Quay, which reminded me a little of the Riverwalk in SA. We found Mexican Food & MaRgArItAs!!! ;)
Lake & I on The Singapore Eye (world's largest ferris wheel)
Merlion Park at Night (Singapore). Our hotel, The Fullerton, is right behind the merlion
Rachel, Shaunda, Michelle, Janine, me, Laura & Dawn at Sol Luna celebrating Rachel's 29th birthday! We all went to see 'Remember Me' right after dinner......and then got depressed!
me, Laura, Rachel, Shaunda, Camp, Janine, Michelle & Whitney at The Gristmill in Gruene, TX celebrating Camp's 25th Birthday with shopping & lots of yummy food.
April
me, my dad & my mom on Easter Sunday in Mission. This was my first Easter in the Valley since 2005
me, Shaunda & Dawn at Alamo Heights Night on the campus of Incarnate Word. It was a fun night & kick off to Fiesta 2010!!
me, Malarie, Michelle, Janine & Erica at Oyster Bake
Rachel, Camp, Janine, me & Michelle at NIOSA (Night In Old San Antonio)
me, Camp, & Kristen at Beethoven's for Fiesta Gartenfest
Maryn & I in Houston downtown at Discovery Green
me & Lake at Biga on the Banks, the day after Lake arrived safely home from India :)
May
my 2010-2011 JLSA New Member Group (minus Kathryn)
Lake with his sign for his Welcome Home Party at Mark & Kathleen's
me & Maryn wandering around downtown San Antonio during the Texas Dental Convention
Marshall, Laura, Joe, Pete, Vanessa, Janine, Michelle, Erica, me, Lake, Camp & Shaunda at Rosario's for Janine's Graduation Dinner Celebration
Janine, Rachel & I at the movies for Sex And The City 2
Lake, me, Kelly, Jessica, Dru, Lindy & Jason in Luckenbach, TX for some Texas Country Memorial Day Weekend
June
Leah, Demitri, Dad, Maryn, Mom & me right before my brother's 30th birthday Fiesta! Lake couldn't make it due to work
Girls Dinner at Tiago's
Laura & her hostesses for her baby shower :)
"Sister" Dinner: Audra, Amy, me, Leah, Nikki, & Olaya at dinner & then headed to see 'The Killers' (yay for sisters & cousins!)
Michelle, Janine, Shamu, me & Tanya at Seaworld after Michelle & Tanya finished their very first 1/2 Marathon
Michelle, Janine, me & Rachel at the movies for the midnight showing of Eclipse!!! :)
July
Anne, me, Misty, Mrs. Lewis, Jenn, & Cassie at Auden's Kitchen for Misty's Going Away Dinner
me, Bethany & Wendy at Coco for Wendy's 30th Birthday Party!!!
Michelle, Janine, Erica, me & Malarie celebrating Michelle's 26th Birthday
me, Maryn & Lake celebrating my 28th birthday :)
me, Laura, Shaunda, Janine, Michelle & Camp all "90's" out for my 28th Birthday Party
Lake & I at my 90's birthday party
me & Micah at Tao at The Venetian in Las Vegas
Kelley & I at our pool at Mandalay Bay
Kelley, Lake & I at the Bellagio Gardens
Mary, me, David, Kelley, Micah, Kris & Lake at Nine Fine Irishmen at New York New York in Vegas our last night out
August
Catalina, Dawn, Bethany, Erica, Janine, Kristen, me & Lauren at La Fonda on Main for our August Girls Dinner
me, Janine, Camp, Shaunda, Avery Grace, & Laura; Avery joined us on August 14th :)
Davy Crockett fans unite for his 224th Birthday! Remember the Alamo!!!
Jessica, me, Bethany, Dawn & Catalina all together to celebrate Jessica & Dru's impending nuptials. We celebrated with pedis, cupcakes, & martinis!!
little Maryn splish splashing during her 1st birthday party!!
September
Lake & I at The Marquardt Ranch in Boerne for Dru & Jessica's Wedding Labor Day Weekend
Shaunda with her baby shower hostesses. FIESTA themed!!!
Catalina, Dawn, me, Stephanie, Wendy, Marcy, Bethany, & Heather enjoying another fun Girls Sushi Night. This was also the night that Wendy let us know she was expecting her first child in April. We now know it'll be a BOY!!!
Camp, Janine, Rachel, me, Michelle & Shaunda at Janine & Michelle's Housewarming Party
at Paesano's celebrating Laura's 30th birthday
October
me, Dawn & Misty on Kilamanjaro's Safari at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Leah, Dad, Demitri, Lake & I after Mickey's Halloween 5K at The Magic Kingdom
Christy, Misty, Dawn & I before the Disney Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon Relay that we ran through Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, & finished at Epcot
me & Lake at Epcot enjoying the International Food & Wine Festival
Tanya, Michelle, Janine, Rachel, me & Malarie at Carrie Underwood Concert
Michelle, Camp, Laura, Avery, Janine & I celebrating Avery's Baptism
Lake, me & Baby Sophia; Sophia joined us on October 11th
Deanna, me, Stormie, Catalina, Dawn & Marcy trying out Kumori for our Sushi Night :)
Michelle, Janine & I at the JLSA 2010 Holiday Ole Marketplace
Jennifer, Cameron, Staci, Keith, Mary, Bo, Lake & I at The Wilson's Halloween Party
November
Michelle, Miguel, Tanya, Erica, me & Lake with our San Antonio 1/2 Marathon Numbers
Maryn walking, talking & drinking her sippy cup
Laura, Janine, me Shaunda & Michelle celebrating Shaunda's 30th Birthday
Janine, Michelle, me, Laura, Rachel & Shaunda together hosting our 2nd Annual Thanksgiving With Friends Dinner
me & Lake at Seaworld for the Holidays
December
Friends before The Nutcracker
Nancy, me, Cassie, Courtney, & Anne celebrating Anne's 30th Birthday downtown at VBar. Courtney was visiting from Italy, it was so great to see her!!
Janine, me, Shaunda, & Sophie at Seaworld
Lake & I ready for the Nau's Christmas Swap Christmas Party
Rachel, Dawn, Laura, Janine, Amy, Shaunda, Sophie & me at The Nau's Party
SCHOOL FRIENDS after our amazing glee performance at Faculty Follies. I'm so glad I have a group of work friends again! :)
Family on Christmas Eve at my parents house
PHEW & I'm done! What a year!! There were some memorable occasions, some full of joy & laughter, other filled with sadness & tears, but such is life! I'm blessed to have my wonderful loving husband with me through it all. God has truly blessed me.
Here's to 2011!! God Bless!






















































































Wow Erica, it looks like you had a very busy, but fun 2010! Hope you have a great 2011!
ReplyDeletehaha, yes, it was a very very busy year, but also really fun! I'm glad that we were able to hang out & get to know each other this year. I'll miss you while you're in Dominica! love all this pictures though!
ReplyDeleteMan... All I can say is, so many dinners, movies, parties, babies, shopping, and trips! Oh what fun! (And do ya think 2011 will top that?!?!)
ReplyDeleteLOVED that lil' Avery's birth made the photos!!! You got this mommy tearing up - where did the last 5 months go?
Oh yeah, and I totally laughed out loud at Marsh's facial expression at Janine's graduation dinner...
2010 was definitely a good a BUSY year!! Of course Avery's birth made the list, it was one of the highlights!
ReplyDelete