For those of you who don't know what an "LBD" is, that would be a, Little Black Dress. I bring this up in my blog because I'm headed to fabulous Las Vegas on Friday night for one of my best friend's bachelorette parties. The said "best friend" is Miss Cristina G, whom I have been lucky enough to know since I was 5 years old, I can hardly believe it! She'll be tying to the knot on March 5th, so we're headed to "Sin City" to help her bid farewell to her single life, in style! :) We're still trying to construct our agenda for the weekend, but we do know that Saturday night will be our LBD night in Vegas! My LBD is a dress that I've worn before, in Vegas, as a matter of fact. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. It's very figure forgiving & lots of fun! In my opinion, it's the perfect Vegas/Holiday dress! One of them main reasons I love it is because you don't have to really worry about jewelry since the dress has sequins, it does a very good job of dressing itself up! I'm so excited to go, I already want to start the packing, even though I don't leave until Friday night & it is only Monday. :o/ Oh well, mentally, I'm packed! It should be a great weekend, not too cold & I'll be with my very very very best friends! I've known all the girls that are going since either high school or elementary school, we all go way back, I'm looking forward to just spending time with them since they all live in the Valley & I don't get to see them as much as I would like to see them, it's going to be a fun treat!!! :) These are the girls who can make my abs sore because we laugh together so much!
ViVa LaS VeGaS! ;)
there's my LBD Christmas 2009
Ooooh, how much fun it is to shop, buy, and then WEAR the perfect LBD! Hope you had fun in Vegas (although, how could you NOT!?).
ReplyDelete:) Laura
Vegas was fun! and eventful as you heard last night ;)
ReplyDelete