Race Goal: Under 30 minutes, I know that was my previous goal, but this was a last minute race that I hadn't planned on doing, so I just wanted to keep at a decent pace.
Actual Time: 28:49, that's right boys & girls, PR! I hadn't even realized that until I saw my January race post, how exciting!!!
The Race: Cupid's Chase 5K at Brackenridge Park. We started at Koehler Pavilion & ran an out & back. Mile 2 was essentially a loop within part of the gravel trails of the park. The course was OK, not the greatest, there were lots of places that had really uneven surfaces, BUT all in all it was a good race. VERY COLD Race!
Who'd I run it with?: Alison
Coming Up (February Race, Part 2): Still planning on doing the Run 4 Hope 5K at Brackenridge Park on February 25th....I wonder if it'll be the same course?! My goal is still 28:30, I'll have more people around to push me at this one, so we'll see! :)
Actual Time: 28:49, that's right boys & girls, PR! I hadn't even realized that until I saw my January race post, how exciting!!!
The Race: Cupid's Chase 5K at Brackenridge Park. We started at Koehler Pavilion & ran an out & back. Mile 2 was essentially a loop within part of the gravel trails of the park. The course was OK, not the greatest, there were lots of places that had really uneven surfaces, BUT all in all it was a good race. VERY COLD Race!
Who'd I run it with?: Alison
Coming Up (February Race, Part 2): Still planning on doing the Run 4 Hope 5K at Brackenridge Park on February 25th....I wonder if it'll be the same course?! My goal is still 28:30, I'll have more people around to push me at this one, so we'll see! :)
![]() |
| February 5K Race Bib (Race #1) |

No comments:
Post a Comment