What it's supposed to look like:
Positives: This dress is super cute & I love it, but I have absolutely NOTHING that even remotely resembles this! AT ALL! or the cute striped scarf, darn! The only part of this outfit that I do own are the brown boots....kudos to me for using the same boots for 2 outfits. I'm so glad I made this last minute purchase before we went to London in December.
Negatives: Don't own anything like this, so today was some major improvisation! I'd say it was a major failure as far as getting it to look similar, but I still like what I decided on & I got a few compliments today, so that can't be bad thing :)
What I came up with:
So I decided to go with a patterned dress & a solid scarf, so I switched that. I still tried to stay within a reasonable color scheme. I just don't really own that many solid colored dresses & I definitely don't own a navy one. All in all this had to be the hardest day & I think my farthest reach, but I still think everything combined I came up with something that works! :)
Outfit Rundown:
Dress: Langford Market (Summer 2011)
Belt: a reuse from Tuesday
Boots: a reuse from Tuesday
Scarf: Christmas Present from Amy (Christmas 2008)
Tomorrow's the last day......this has been a fun week! :) If anyone has any other suggestions for me or if you need help putting something together I'd be more than happy to do it for you, this has been TOO FUN!
Positives: This dress is super cute & I love it, but I have absolutely NOTHING that even remotely resembles this! AT ALL! or the cute striped scarf, darn! The only part of this outfit that I do own are the brown boots....kudos to me for using the same boots for 2 outfits. I'm so glad I made this last minute purchase before we went to London in December.
Negatives: Don't own anything like this, so today was some major improvisation! I'd say it was a major failure as far as getting it to look similar, but I still like what I decided on & I got a few compliments today, so that can't be bad thing :)
What I came up with:
So I decided to go with a patterned dress & a solid scarf, so I switched that. I still tried to stay within a reasonable color scheme. I just don't really own that many solid colored dresses & I definitely don't own a navy one. All in all this had to be the hardest day & I think my farthest reach, but I still think everything combined I came up with something that works! :)
Outfit Rundown:
Dress: Langford Market (Summer 2011)
Belt: a reuse from Tuesday
Boots: a reuse from Tuesday
Scarf: Christmas Present from Amy (Christmas 2008)
Tomorrow's the last day......this has been a fun week! :) If anyone has any other suggestions for me or if you need help putting something together I'd be more than happy to do it for you, this has been TOO FUN!


No comments:
Post a Comment