"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all"~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, February 27, 2012

A "Picture" Pefect Party

I love hosting events, I love having people over to do things, I love attending such things, but in the end, it's just about spending time with people that you care about & want to be around!


our food spread, yum yum!
 I was reminded of this on Sunday when I attended a very impromtu Academy Awards watching party with some of my very favorite San Antonio ladies.  We're a busy group of gals & organizing a dinner together was proving to be quite the task!  We did however discover that we were all free to watch the Oscars together & *poof* instant party!  Bring over a snack & get ready to gossip, talk smack about how truly disturbingly skinny Angelina Jolie has become, rate the Hollywood elite on their fashion sense (or lack thereof) & CATCH UP!  All of those things were accomplished, plus more!

Shaunda, Rachel, Janine, Michelle
Laura & I getting ready to watch
the Academy Awards








I'm blessed with the best husband that a girl could ever hope for, amazing family here in San Antonio & in all other parts of the country, AND incredible friends!  Kinda funny that a silly little awards show gave me such a huge reminder :)





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had a good time! I miss all of you and fun events like this. And I completely agree, Angelina Jolie could benefit from eating a sandwich..or two...or fifty-five.

    ReplyDelete